CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE EMERGENCY FOOD ACCESS MAP.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Click here for video instructions
- The upper right contains a locator. Mobile users, PLEASE click on the locator for the closest available food access. Underneath the locator is a layer list, a search button (you can choose which layer to search), a screenshot tool, and a share tool. To access BUS ROUTES AND STOPS click on the layer list button then routes and/or stops TO TURN ON.
- The LEGEND is on the left, three dots, three lines. This will indicate what each symbol represents.
- Click on each shape on the map, a window pops up with description and days/hours of operation. NOTICE: 1 of 2 arrow bottom right of the window for additional information.
- Please call 211 if you cannot access the map. They have the same EFAM information AND it is the most accurate, current information.
6. CLICK HERE TO SEE A PRINTABLE LIST OF FOOD ACCESS